Greetings we will be visiting Keukenhof mid April and are seeking specifics on where to stay. We will have a car so transport is not an issue. Could anyone recommend an inn or bed and breakfast accommodation? When we travel to Germany we prefer to stay a small family run guest houses that are not in large cities and we would like to do the same in April. Lisse has been suggested. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Accomodations near Keukenhof, Netherlands
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 France Itinerary Help
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 15 French/Italian Alps
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?