Greetings we will be visiting Keukenhof mid April and are seeking specifics on where to stay. We will have a car so transport is not an issue. Could anyone recommend an inn or bed and breakfast accommodation? When we travel to Germany we prefer to stay a small family run guest houses that are not in large cities and we would like to do the same in April. Lisse has been suggested. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Accomodations near Keukenhof, Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Day trips from Lisbon
- 3 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 4 No Pooh in Poland
- 5 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 9 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Taormina Sicily
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 European Travel websites
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Dolomites - Where to stay!