My husband and I will be in San Sebastian during Semana Grande in August and are having trouble making a hotel reservation.
We'd like to stay somewhere centrally located and hope to pay less than $200 per night. Does anyone have any suggestions??
In addition to looking at hotels I've been looking on airbnb.com. Can you tell if either of these are in good locations: Camino de Pokopandegi, San Sebastian, Basque Country 20018, Spain or Aizkorri Kalea, San Sebastian, Basque Country 20008, Spain. Is there perhaps a similar Spanish website that might have more options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris