Flying into Rome from NY and reaching on April 12th 9 am and departing from Rome on April 21st 10 am. Total 9 days to split between Rome Naples Florence
( with kids 4 and 6 yr old)
Can someone please suggest time split and travel between cities. It is very last minute for us and so far just have the above tickets and nothing else planned.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 London advice
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris