We will be in Cinque Terre October 25-28 (2 adults & 1 teenage boy). We are taking the train from Venice to CT. Where should we stay (budget up to 300 euro a night for something special)? Has anyone walked through the gated tunnel to Guvano Beach where you have to ring the buzzer and pay 5 euro to get into the tunnel? Is it worth it? What's on the "do not miss" list for that area?
Accomodations Cinque Terre
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 TGV and Provence questions
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia