Can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B in Nuremburg that is centrally located for exploring the town & Christmas markets? Budget is preferrably under €200 per night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town near Grenada?
- 2 http://www.probioticspotency.com/soma-biotix/
- 3 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Rome Rental Car
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 13 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 19 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Slovakia day trip
- 23 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 24 Italy for the first time
- 25 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..