I am planning to travel with my family to Switzerland from Apr 27 - May 02, 2013. I intend to find an economical accomodation away from downtown and crowds. Is there any possibility to find some reasonable accomodation in the mountains with natural scenery but not very far from main city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 4 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 5 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 10 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Sim Card Options
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Day trip ideas
- 21 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 22 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 23 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 24 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass