I am planning to travel with my family to Switzerland from Apr 27 - May 02, 2013. I intend to find an economical accomodation away from downtown and crowds. Is there any possibility to find some reasonable accomodation in the mountains with natural scenery but not very far from main city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Trip
- 2 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 3 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 6 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 7 Tour or independent
- 8 Flamenco Shows
- 9 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 10 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 13 house exchange
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 20 Day River trips from Porto
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 25 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate