I am planning to travel with my family to Switzerland from Apr 27 - May 02, 2013. I intend to find an economical accomodation away from downtown and crowds. Is there any possibility to find some reasonable accomodation in the mountains with natural scenery but not very far from main city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious