I am planning to travel with my family to Switzerland from Apr 27 - May 02, 2013. I intend to find an economical accomodation away from downtown and crowds. Is there any possibility to find some reasonable accomodation in the mountains with natural scenery but not very far from main city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice