We are traveling to the North and thinking of staying in or near Akureyri in the first week of September. Where is a good place to stay (with a private bathroom) at a decent price? I have always found that recommendations are better than website searches so I would appreciate any from anyone who has been and enjoyed their stay.
Accomodation in North Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 16 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 17 Lucerne & Zurich
- 18 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 19 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 20 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 24 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking