We'll be in Spain next week for the harvest festival in Logrono. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay and for restaurants?
We'll be in that area for about 7 days and plan on travelling around, eating and drinking. So other restaurants/hotels recommendations in the area would be great too. I've already taken down Maribel's recs for Laguardia. And the parador in Olite. We'll probably go to Haro and Figueres too. We're flying into and out from Barcelona.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar