We'll be in Spain next week for the harvest festival in Logrono. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay and for restaurants?
We'll be in that area for about 7 days and plan on travelling around, eating and drinking. So other restaurants/hotels recommendations in the area would be great too. I've already taken down Maribel's recs for Laguardia. And the parador in Olite. We'll probably go to Haro and Figueres too. We're flying into and out from Barcelona.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning