I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford