I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 2 London theatre recommendations
- 4 spanish winery region(s)
- 5 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 8 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 13 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 cash or plastic in Greece
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 Rome and Venice in December
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!