I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 2 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 5 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 A week driving in Bavaria
- 8 Car rental/return near London
- 9 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 10 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 13 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 14 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 Camino Redux
- 17 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 18 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Trans-Siberia Train
- 25 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest