I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?