I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel Location
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Valencia, Spain
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 Clean up spam
- 11 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 12 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 13 Restaurants in Spain
- 14 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Is Sicily Safe?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Gardens & GTGs
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Car rental help in Sicily
- 23 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?