I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Girona and Besalau
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 20 1 day trip from Nice
- 21 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 22 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Planning Advice!
- 25 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?