I am coming from India in september to attend a conference in Germany.
I will be visiting Paris for a couple of days. Now I have a friend at Paris whom I intend to stay with. In my Visa application, can I just attach a mail from him stating that I'll be staying with him at so and so address? Somebody told me that the Visa guys can pose problems in that regard and it is better to book a hotel or something and then perhaps cancel it. Is that more viable option? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Amsterdam highlights
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Villa in Italy
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Paris travel help
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?