My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Hertz Never Lost
- 6 student in denmark
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 11 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 14 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 21 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips