My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 3 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 What to take to Germany
- 7 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 12 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks