My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Naples?
- 7 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 8 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 11 Outer Hebrides and north
- 12 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 15 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 16 One day in Paris!
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Lake Garda itinerary
- 19 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 20 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 25 Nice - nightlife / live music