My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 4 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 5 London-Paris summer 2016
- 6 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 7 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 8 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 12 Outer Hebrides and north
- 13 day trip from Glasgow
- 14 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Cinque Terre
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 22 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 What's on your bucket list?
- 25 An ambitions plan for Andalusia