My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 11 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Day Trips from Dunfermline