My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Milan or Turin
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report