My daughter is visiting Chamonix in last week of May 2013. By that time Chamonix may not have snow all around.
Is there any accommodation or resort slightly higher up in chamonix area which has snow all around in May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 3 Southern Italy
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Slovania & Croatia
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 BIKE AND BARGE
- 20 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Enjoying England for a year!
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!