My family and I are travelling to Sardinia in July 2012. We are flying into Cagliari, staying a few days and then driving to Olbia. We would like to break up the road trip with an overnight stay in the mountains. I am looking for recommomendations on a traditional Sardinian village we could stay at or a farm stay etc
Thanks in advance.
Accommodation/Village on way from Cagliari to Olbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Best Tours of Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Scotland and northern England
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Help me plan a Trip
- 21 Europe first timers
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Prague for a week?
- 24 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris