My family and I are travelling to Sardinia in July 2012. We are flying into Cagliari, staying a few days and then driving to Olbia. We would like to break up the road trip with an overnight stay in the mountains. I am looking for recommomendations on a traditional Sardinian village we could stay at or a farm stay etc
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 3 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 4 Basque country ideas
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 13 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 14 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 22 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.