My family and I are travelling to Sardinia in July 2012. We are flying into Cagliari, staying a few days and then driving to Olbia. We would like to break up the road trip with an overnight stay in the mountains. I am looking for recommomendations on a traditional Sardinian village we could stay at or a farm stay etc
Thanks in advance.
Accommodation/Village on way from Cagliari to Olbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 help and advice
- 5 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 6 Is it a bad time to go?
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 11 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 12 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 15 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 18 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Naples and Salerno
- 21 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 22 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France