My family and I are travelling to Sardinia in July 2012. We are flying into Cagliari, staying a few days and then driving to Olbia. We would like to break up the road trip with an overnight stay in the mountains. I am looking for recommomendations on a traditional Sardinian village we could stay at or a farm stay etc
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 5 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 6 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 7 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 8 London best location
- 9 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 17 London Restaurants
- 18 Transportation Question Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Germany deregistration
- 22 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 23 One day in Lille, France
- 24 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!