I would like to visit Lyme Park in June. I won't have a car so can anyone recommend a town or hotel that is near it and provides public transportation to it? I was going to take a train from London to Stockport then connect to a closer town. I know Disley is closest but are there other towns/hotels close by that you would recommend that are as convenient? Buxton? Maccleston? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 7 Iceland
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?