I have three children 8-12 years old and would like stay in town on Lake Como, Italy for a week. Do you have any recommendations for which town and/or any apts/hotels etc. that we can rent that are reasonable....traveling on budget. (We would require ability to cook.)
Accommodations for kids at Lake Como
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 Greek islands from Turkey
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 15 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 First time traveler to Ireland
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Euro Train