my son and 3 other students (21 yr olds) will be in barcelona studying at esade business school from january til may. any suggestions for accommodation would be appreciated! they will not be staying at the school, as it is out of town, and they want to be in the city. a reasonably priced option, in a good (safe yet fun) part of the city near transportation would be ideal. they would like to be all together, but could do 1 X4 bdm or 2X 2bdm units. i imagine a long term rental of some sort makes the most sense? they have been advised to book into a cheap hotel or a hostel for a while to get their bearings and search while they are there- does anyone know how best to do this, or an agency to recommend? the hotel/hostel they should arrive at? thanks for your help! oh- budget? does $700 per month per person seem reasonable or do i have to go higher?
accommodation students in barcelona 1 term
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 3 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 7 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 8 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 9 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 10 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 11 Token of thanks!
- 12 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 13 Favorite things to do in London
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 3 days in Bordeaux
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 23 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 24 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 25 7 countries in a month