my son and 3 other students (21 yr olds) will be in barcelona studying at esade business school from january til may. any suggestions for accommodation would be appreciated! they will not be staying at the school, as it is out of town, and they want to be in the city. a reasonably priced option, in a good (safe yet fun) part of the city near transportation would be ideal. they would like to be all together, but could do 1 X4 bdm or 2X 2bdm units. i imagine a long term rental of some sort makes the most sense? they have been advised to book into a cheap hotel or a hostel for a while to get their bearings and search while they are there- does anyone know how best to do this, or an agency to recommend? the hotel/hostel they should arrive at? thanks for your help! oh- budget? does $700 per month per person seem reasonable or do i have to go higher?
accommodation students in barcelona 1 term
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!