my son and 3 other students (21 yr olds) will be in barcelona studying at esade business school from january til may. any suggestions for accommodation would be appreciated! they will not be staying at the school, as it is out of town, and they want to be in the city. a reasonably priced option, in a good (safe yet fun) part of the city near transportation would be ideal. they would like to be all together, but could do 1 X4 bdm or 2X 2bdm units. i imagine a long term rental of some sort makes the most sense? they have been advised to book into a cheap hotel or a hostel for a while to get their bearings and search while they are there- does anyone know how best to do this, or an agency to recommend? the hotel/hostel they should arrive at? thanks for your help! oh- budget? does $700 per month per person seem reasonable or do i have to go higher?
accommodation students in barcelona 1 term
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)