my son and 3 other students (21 yr olds) will be in barcelona studying at esade business school from january til may. any suggestions for accommodation would be appreciated! they will not be staying at the school, as it is out of town, and they want to be in the city. a reasonably priced option, in a good (safe yet fun) part of the city near transportation would be ideal. they would like to be all together, but could do 1 X4 bdm or 2X 2bdm units. i imagine a long term rental of some sort makes the most sense? they have been advised to book into a cheap hotel or a hostel for a while to get their bearings and search while they are there- does anyone know how best to do this, or an agency to recommend? the hotel/hostel they should arrive at? thanks for your help! oh- budget? does $700 per month per person seem reasonable or do i have to go higher?
accommodation students in barcelona 1 term
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Back home problems with sim card
- 3 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Budapest
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 Budapest--baggage storage
- 12 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?