We're heading back to Italy and have a few spare days to fill in Calabria before meeting relatives for Easter. Does anyone have a recommendation for an apartment or B&B in the centro storico of Tropea. There are no recent posts & I'd appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas