My husband and I will be visiting Split for 3 days in June, and would love recommendations on accomoddations. Our budget is $100-250 per night. We will not have a car, so walking distance from restaurants, shops, etc is important to us. Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide!
Accommodation in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 VIGO, SPAIN
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 11 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 12 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 England, Paris itinerary help
- 19 Cinque Terre
- 20 South of France
- 21 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 22 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 23 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices
- 24 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old