We are 3 couples traveling 1 week in the Algarve before heading to Morrocco. We have a 2:10pm flight out of Lisbon on Sunday Sept 22. And need a place to stay Sat. Night. I travelled Portugal 25 years ago and loved the Sintra area. Any ideas on spending 1 night in Sintra before flying out the next day? How long will it take to drive to the airport from Sintra? We stayed in an Agritourismo winery just outside Sintra 25 years ago and loved it but I can't remember the name? Any suggestions appreciated.
Accommodation in Sintra Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe
- 2 Review on WorldSIM Roaming SIM card
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 13 London to Paris by train
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why