We are 3 couples traveling 1 week in the Algarve before heading to Morrocco. We have a 2:10pm flight out of Lisbon on Sunday Sept 22. And need a place to stay Sat. Night. I travelled Portugal 25 years ago and loved the Sintra area. Any ideas on spending 1 night in Sintra before flying out the next day? How long will it take to drive to the airport from Sintra? We stayed in an Agritourismo winery just outside Sintra 25 years ago and loved it but I can't remember the name? Any suggestions appreciated.
Accommodation in Sintra Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Pronunciation
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 What to wear