We are 3 couples traveling 1 week in the Algarve before heading to Morrocco. We have a 2:10pm flight out of Lisbon on Sunday Sept 22. And need a place to stay Sat. Night. I travelled Portugal 25 years ago and loved the Sintra area. Any ideas on spending 1 night in Sintra before flying out the next day? How long will it take to drive to the airport from Sintra? We stayed in an Agritourismo winery just outside Sintra 25 years ago and loved it but I can't remember the name? Any suggestions appreciated.
Accommodation in Sintra Portugal
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 7 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 12 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 13 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 17 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 20 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 21 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 24 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 25 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions