We are 3 couples traveling 1 week in the Algarve before heading to Morrocco. We have a 2:10pm flight out of Lisbon on Sunday Sept 22. And need a place to stay Sat. Night. I travelled Portugal 25 years ago and loved the Sintra area. Any ideas on spending 1 night in Sintra before flying out the next day? How long will it take to drive to the airport from Sintra? We stayed in an Agritourismo winery just outside Sintra 25 years ago and loved it but I can't remember the name? Any suggestions appreciated.
Accommodation in Sintra Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Location of hotel in Rome
- 21 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 22 Need advice for this
- 23 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?