Help me to choose between Hostal Callejón del Agua or Apartamentos Murillo. Both are at similar price range and has good reviews.
We are family (2 adults) & 1 child (12 y).
Which one is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Barcelona - places to stay
- 3 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 travel fan 220v?
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 12 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 13 First Trip to Paris
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Train travel
- 17 B&Bs in Ireland
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini