Help me to choose between Hostal Callejón del Agua or Apartamentos Murillo. Both are at similar price range and has good reviews.
We are family (2 adults) & 1 child (12 y).
Which one is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Rome and Venice in December
- 5 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 6 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 10 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 12 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 13 planning confusion
- 14 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 17 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 18 cash or plastic in Greece
- 19 Dublin transportation help
- 20 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 21 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 22 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 23 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 24 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 25 Shopping in Paris