My husband and I are planning a trip to England in June. We plan to spend several days in Canterbury. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel or B&B in or near the center of town? Would appreciate any input.
Accommodation in Canterbury, United Kingdom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 6 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 10 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Bike touring in France
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 20 Calling home from abroad
- 21 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 24 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 25 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS