My husband and I are planning a trip to England in June. We plan to spend several days in Canterbury. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel or B&B in or near the center of town? Would appreciate any input.
Accommodation in Canterbury, United Kingdom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 Home Base in Belgium
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 A Week in Spain
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 To Prague or not to Prague
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?