My husband and I are planning a trip to England in June. We plan to spend several days in Canterbury. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel or B&B in or near the center of town? Would appreciate any input.
Accommodation in Canterbury, United Kingdom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Best days to fly
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 7 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 11 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 12 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 13 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 14 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 15 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 16 4 days in Scotland
- 17 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 22 Norway in June with parents.
- 23 Train from Sarlat
- 24 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 25 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)