Still looking for accommodation early Sept 2013 for 3 Adults whilst in London 3 to 5 nights
came across Condo apartment via trip advisor in Bayswater/Queensborough Terrace.
Sounds good and reasonable priced , could anyone please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 3 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 4 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 17 Swimming to Paris
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague