We will be traveling to Cinque Terra for two nights at the end of May next year (2010). We are a family of four so ideally we'd find a quad room or small apartment if possible. Location - ie easy access to the coastline or town square is more important than size...don't have a preference on which village at this point. Any suggestions? I have found a couple of sights in Riomaggiore but they won't take reservations until January or maybe only 2 months before which makes me a bit nervous! Thanks for any leads...
Accommodation for four in Cinque Terra?
- 1 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 2 Norway experts needed.
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 13 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 14 Nice
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre