I am having trouble working out where best to stay on first time holiday to london and paris with two children (11 and 8). We would like to be close to attractions or public transport and would like either an apartment or something with either breakfast included or small kitchenette. We are happy to pay around 250Euro per night. We were thinking of perhaps doing a hop on/off tour for orientation on our first day and then walk/catch tube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Recommendations
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Paris- restaurant