I am having trouble working out where best to stay on first time holiday to london and paris with two children (11 and 8). We would like to be close to attractions or public transport and would like either an apartment or something with either breakfast included or small kitchenette. We are happy to pay around 250Euro per night. We were thinking of perhaps doing a hop on/off tour for orientation on our first day and then walk/catch tube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 36 Hours in Venice
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 10 Prague & Croatia
- 11 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 12 Florence airport costumes
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 21 Barcelona on budget
- 22 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 23 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 24 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 25 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin