I am having trouble working out where best to stay on first time holiday to london and paris with two children (11 and 8). We would like to be close to attractions or public transport and would like either an apartment or something with either breakfast included or small kitchenette. We are happy to pay around 250Euro per night. We were thinking of perhaps doing a hop on/off tour for orientation on our first day and then walk/catch tube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 16 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 17 Flamenco in October
- 18 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 visiting #hallstatt #Austria