I am having trouble working out where best to stay on first time holiday to london and paris with two children (11 and 8). We would like to be close to attractions or public transport and would like either an apartment or something with either breakfast included or small kitchenette. We are happy to pay around 250Euro per night. We were thinking of perhaps doing a hop on/off tour for orientation on our first day and then walk/catch tube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 5 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 15 Renting a car in Florence
- 16 Trains France/Switzerland
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Hammams in Spain
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 21 Train rides
- 22 Austria
- 23 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 24 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!