I am having trouble working out where best to stay on first time holiday to london and paris with two children (11 and 8). We would like to be close to attractions or public transport and would like either an apartment or something with either breakfast included or small kitchenette. We are happy to pay around 250Euro per night. We were thinking of perhaps doing a hop on/off tour for orientation on our first day and then walk/catch tube.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?