I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 8 day visit to Portugal
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 Croatia Itenerary
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Schengen visa
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 15 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 16 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 17 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 21 Croatia in 16 days
- 22 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 Yummy Swiss bites