I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Accomidations in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report