I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Cambrils
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please