I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 12 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 13 Guide in Russia
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 16 Visiting Zurich
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Zadar or Sibenik
- 24 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback