I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라☞라이브카지노
- 2 카지노속임수＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트≤안전공원
- 3 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 One day in Lille, France
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 9 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 10 17 days in England
- 11 ideal rental car
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Help with basic itinerary
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 22 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 23 Final Four
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop