I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Retiring to Southern France
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy