I am going to be in Greece this summer with two possibly three girlfriends specifically mid August. I am having trouble deciding if its better to get apartments on hotels? Also the prices I'm finding seem to be pretty high, but maybe thats to be expected in Greece at the time?
If anyone has any suggestions on which accomidations work best, or has hotel suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Our plan is as follows: Mykonos 4 days, Ios 3 days, Santorini 4 days and this would be the 2nd week of August.
Also if someone has a better suggestion how to fill 12 days then I am open to those as well. We are 3 females in our early twenties and are looking to experience a mix of culture and fun.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 2 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 6 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 7 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 8 Did you use İstanbul Tourist Pass or Cappadocia Tourist Pass?
- 9 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 12 1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- 13 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 18 Switzerland Hotels
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Florence and Rome
- 21 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 22 Need advice on Greek islands
- 23 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 24 Como or Bellagio
- 25 TAP airlines & other questions