Happy New Year!
Planning a trip to Europe in November, and looking for any advice on booking a round of golf in the UK. I am not sure how it works over there compared with the US. Some questions I have... does anyone have suggestions for beautiful public golf courses that are accessible to tourists? I am guessing we won't get onto St. Andrews or Royal County Down Are you required to bring your own clubs or is it possible to rent them at the course? We are aware the time of year we have selected will be cold - are courses still open in November? Any other tips would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 카지노사이트ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 파라다이스 카지노
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
Happy New Year!