Happy New Year!
Planning a trip to Europe in November, and looking for any advice on booking a round of golf in the UK. I am not sure how it works over there compared with the US. Some questions I have... does anyone have suggestions for beautiful public golf courses that are accessible to tourists? I am guessing we won't get onto St. Andrews or Royal County Down Are you required to bring your own clubs or is it possible to rent them at the course? We are aware the time of year we have selected will be cold - are courses still open in November? Any other tips would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Scenic cruise advice
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 19 God Save the Queen?
- 20 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Iceland early december visit
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
Happy New Year!