Happy New Year!
Planning a trip to Europe in November, and looking for any advice on booking a round of golf in the UK. I am not sure how it works over there compared with the US. Some questions I have... does anyone have suggestions for beautiful public golf courses that are accessible to tourists? I am guessing we won't get onto St. Andrews or Royal County Down Are you required to bring your own clubs or is it possible to rent them at the course? We are aware the time of year we have selected will be cold - are courses still open in November? Any other tips would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Scotland in December
- 11 10 days in London in early December
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Happy New Year!