I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 14 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 17 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 18 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 20 Spain in November
- 21 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 22 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 23 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 24 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 25 Milan at the end of September