I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 Olive Oil
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport