I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Car hire
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Holiday Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.