I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 3 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 4 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 vegetarian in spain
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 18 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.