I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 6 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 7 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 8 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 9 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 10 Berlin: evening dining
- 11 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 12 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 13 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 17 Airbnb
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 20 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 21 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 22 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 23 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 25 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy