I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 Prague flea markets
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 16 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Trieste and Koper
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris