I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 4 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 5 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 13 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 14 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 17 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 18 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 19 Raining in rome
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 24 3 weeks in Sicily
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich