I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 things in Rhonda
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary