I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Spain for 7 days
- 5 Normandy in October
- 6 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 7 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 10 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 11 first family trip to Switzerland
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 16 Biking across Europe
- 17 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 18 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin