I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 SIM card for eastern europe
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 16 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 17 Lofoten ferry
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?