I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 7 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 first european holiday itinery
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?