I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal and Spain, April 7-25, 2015
- 2 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 3 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 4 Where to go
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 7 Scotland trip report
- 8 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 9 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 10 River cruises
- 11 German train transfer times
- 12 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 13 Paris GTG - October 21
- 14 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 15 Paris in April
- 16 pick pockets in Rome
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 19 Retiree health insurance gap coverage
- 20 Tour Guide recomendations
- 21 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 22 Belgium - Netherlands Itinerary - Need feedback
- 23 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 Madrid in 2 Days
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.