I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 9 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 10 Koper to Trieste
- 11 Trieste and Koper
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?