I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Tour or independent
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Hertz Never Lost
- 15 student in denmark
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.