I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 3 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Holding bags in Paris
- 7 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 8 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 11 Barcelona to south of France
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 20 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 21 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 22 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 23 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.