I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 Train Question
- 17 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 18 Bavaria in August
- 19 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 day trip to hampton court
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Helsinki is a fascinating place for people watching.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.