I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.