I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 2 Walking the Cotswolds
- 3 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 6 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 7 Day trips from Cologne
- 8 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Day trips from London advice
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 18 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 21 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.