I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.