I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Mallorca
- 2 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 3 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 4 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Finalizing Itinerary
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.