I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 2 Airb2b in Paris
- 3 Travel to San Gimignano
- 4 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 5 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 8 Trains
- 9 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 10 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 11 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 12 marbella spain
- 13 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 14 Barcelona restaurants
- 15 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 16 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 17 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 18 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 21 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 22 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 23 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 24 Sicily in seven days
- 25 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?