I will be visiting Poland, Estonia, Norway and Finland next month and would like to know if anyone has encountered any problems using non-chip US credit cards in these countries. I had some problems while in Denmark a few months ago finding establishments that accepted this type of credit card.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼블랙썬카지노
- 2 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Texans Take a Tour
- 5 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 6 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Train Travel in Germany
- 10 barcelona
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Switzeraland Iternary
- 16 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 17 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 18 Naples?
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 23 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
Acceptance - Non-Chip US Credit Cards - Poland,Estonia,Norway and Finland.