Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Using Obb website
- 4 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 21 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 22 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 rail pass
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry