Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
- 1 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 6 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 7 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 10 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 15 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip