Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 2 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 London with Kids
- 5 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 6 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 7 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 8 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 9 Napoli logistics
- 10 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Where to stay in London
- 14 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 15 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 16 Where to stay in Prague?
- 17 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 18 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 London Food Tour
- 22 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 23 25 days in Europe
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 13 Day Trip to Italy