Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Halloween in Paris
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 chrismas in rome
- 18 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 My notes on Greece 101
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris