Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 14 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour