Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 biking tours in Italy?
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival