Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 Train tickets
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 Connection in Newark EWR
- 8 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 9 iPhone from germany
- 10 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 11 Venice at Christmas?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Estonia
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 16 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 18 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 19 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 22 Vacation rental in Provence
- 23 Trenitalia
- 24 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card