Planning a London trip the last week of June next year for my wife, myself & 2 teenage grandchildren. I've been looking into apartments, many of which do not have A/C. Is A/C necessary in London this time of year?
A/C for London flat Next June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 DCC on the increase?
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 7 Venice - things to do?
- 8 help and advice
- 9 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 10 Is it a bad time to go?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 13 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 14 Paris info required
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna