Hello. I am planning a tour of hill towns starting in Umbria and ending in Campania, travelling through Abruzzo and Lazio. I know a few great places in Umbria and Campania but not Abruzzo and Lazio. Can you recommend pr share moderately priced restaurants and/or hotel sinpicturesque Abruzzo and Lazio hill towns that you have enjoyed?
Abruzzo and Lazio Hill towns
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 15 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Chamonix to Paris by Train