me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 9 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 wineries near Ronda
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking