me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 3 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 4 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 7 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 8 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 9 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Sardinia in July
- 12 Foggia Day Trip
- 13 Barcelona to Positano
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 22 Suggestions for France Italy
- 23 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?