me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 7 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 25 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?