me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Capri overrated?
- 2 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 3 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 4 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 5 Camino No-No
- 6 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 9 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 12 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 13 9 days in switzerland
- 14 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 15 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 18 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 25 Bus ride to Positano