me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
- 1 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 2 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 6 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 8 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 London on a sunny day
- 14 A chacun son goût
- 15 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 16 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 17 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 18 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 19 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 20 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 21 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 22 portugal
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal