me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
About visa !!!!! Please advice !!!!
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Ordering wine in Paris
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Foggia Day Trip
- 5 Cinque Terre card and train
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 9 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 13 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain