Could someone tell me if the University of
Vilnius is open to the tourist?
I have check some websites and it doesn't
specified if is open or not to the public .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 7 Azores
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 12 Scotland in 7 Days
- 13 Short Trip in July
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?