My family will visit Berlin this month. We will travel the Airport Express Bus from TXL to Metro station (Alexanderplatz), and then travel U2 line.
Do you know the Bus ticket can or cannot be used in the metro line? Do I need to buy another tickets for the metro?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 3 days solo in London
- 12 Chania
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 19 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)