My family will visit Berlin this month. We will travel the Airport Express Bus from TXL to Metro station (Alexanderplatz), and then travel U2 line.
Do you know the Bus ticket can or cannot be used in the metro line? Do I need to buy another tickets for the metro?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 5 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 11 Final Four
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 19 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid