Will arrive in morning via brugge to brussels for slightly less than 24 hours; then back to the USA. My wife likes a general overview first; so plan would be the 10AM city tour bus that goes around for about 2-2 1/2 hours. At 2:30PM I hear there is a fantastic walking tour that runs between 2-3 hours. Would be interested in the Comic book museum (if still open when we finish); maybe some type of lunch or snack between these two tours. I am sure my wife would be curious regarding galeries st. hubert and seeing some chocalate stores. Would have some time in evening possibly to do something if it does not take too much effort. Not too interested in this gourmet walking tour; if already took a short boat ride in Brugge unsure the evening waterway cruise would be attractive since it goes through indurstrial areas. Possibilities This Tram Gourmet dinner? Or just one of the trams that goes thru the most stunning, picturesque areas? Still curious about this tram dinner-but do they go thruugh sites to see? I think not. I also know there is a crime problem in this city, so interested in a low profile. Suggestions/ideas. thank you.
about 22 hours in brussels. suggestions to add to my plan
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 8 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 14 How Long For Santorini?
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 17 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 18 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 21 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 22 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 23 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 24 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.