We are going to be in Ireland in May 2011 and would like to hear from anyone who has stayed at The Abbeyglen Castle in Clifden in County Mayo. Any and all info would be appreciated. Our plan is to stay for 3 nights in that area to hike and bike in Connemara and then head south.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-berlin marathon
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.