Today's NYTimes carried an article mentioning several days a year when folks are allowed to disrobe and prance au naturel through the gardens of the stately Abbey House, in Wiltshire.
So if you wish something different in your next English foray head for Abbey House - clothing optional.
Ah gotta luv those Brits!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 3 weeks in Spain
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 9 Rent a car in England
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 13 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 20 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Croatia transportation question.