Today's NYTimes carried an article mentioning several days a year when folks are allowed to disrobe and prance au naturel through the gardens of the stately Abbey House, in Wiltshire.
So if you wish something different in your next English foray head for Abbey House - clothing optional.
Ah gotta luv those Brits!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?