Today's NYTimes carried an article mentioning several days a year when folks are allowed to disrobe and prance au naturel through the gardens of the stately Abbey House, in Wiltshire.
So if you wish something different in your next English foray head for Abbey House - clothing optional.
Ah gotta luv those Brits!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Italy June 6-16
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 car rental
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 17 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Munich and....???
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini