Greetings all - We will be staying in Orvieto the last 2 weeks of October, and would like to make a couple side trips into the beautiful Umbrian countryside. We've been to Assisi, Todi, and lovely Spello, and are now considering Perugia, Foligno, Spoleto, the Cascata delle Marmore...any recommendations for great towns to visit, or just scenic rides? Yes, I know, all the routes in that area are scenic, each town sweeter than the last, but still, we'd love to hear your favorites. We're also interested in great Roman ruins. Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 My notes on Greece 101
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 trip to norway