Greetings all - We will be staying in Orvieto the last 2 weeks of October, and would like to make a couple side trips into the beautiful Umbrian countryside. We've been to Assisi, Todi, and lovely Spello, and are now considering Perugia, Foligno, Spoleto, the Cascata delle Marmore...any recommendations for great towns to visit, or just scenic rides? Yes, I know, all the routes in that area are scenic, each town sweeter than the last, but still, we'd love to hear your favorites. We're also interested in great Roman ruins. Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 Amalfi coast in May
- 14 Paris winter sales
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 21 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 22 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 23 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?