AAA offers a prepaid ATM card bearing VISA logo. The card charges a $2 withdrawal fee in addition to several other currency exchange fees. Has any one here used it? and
what is your experience with this card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Which Day?
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 18 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 21 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Europe itinerary help!
- 25 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?