AAA offers a prepaid ATM card bearing VISA logo. The card charges a $2 withdrawal fee in addition to several other currency exchange fees. Has any one here used it? and
what is your experience with this card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Naxos car rental
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Things to do in Brussels
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 K-Day
- 25 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!