Has anyone had issues using air miles for hotel rooms in Paris (or anywhere)? I'm concerned when I find in one case the hotel's website (Relais Saint Germain) shows no availability for our dates, but AA does show availability for the same dates using air miles. This will be the last 3 days of a two week trip, and I suspect we'll be tired and in no mood for snafus...as if you ever are!
AA miles for hotel in Paris
- 1 Retirement Vacation
- 2 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Edinburgh
- 15 Four Days in Seville
- 16 Tour-Free Travel
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 20 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 21 Planning my days in Paris
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July