Has anyone had issues using air miles for hotel rooms in Paris (or anywhere)? I'm concerned when I find in one case the hotel's website (Relais Saint Germain) shows no availability for our dates, but AA does show availability for the same dates using air miles. This will be the last 3 days of a two week trip, and I suspect we'll be tired and in no mood for snafus...as if you ever are!
AA miles for hotel in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?