Since the fares to CDG this fall are looking good right now on AA, BA, and Iberia we are planning to take advantage of them. Someone has said that AA is risky right now due to their financial condition, especially by Fall. Has anyone else heard that? Please advise if there's any truth to this situation. How is Iberia ? BA? Thanks!
AA Fall Flights to Paris
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Lucerne where to stay
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 14 Four days to wander France???
- 15 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 23 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please