I bought AA tickets and they are combined with an ICE train ticket to Munich. I arrive at 7:20 am but the train I have tickets for doesn't leave until 12:54pm. I don't have seat reservations. Does anyone know about these kind of combined tickets (AA and De Bahn) and if the train times can be changed?
AA and German train tickets -can I change the time on the ICE train?
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 10 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 11 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Getting the best our of Europe
- 15 best clubs in barcelona
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 17 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 18 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Last minute lake change....
- 23 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 24 Affordable London Hotel
- 25 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy