Need some assistance in planning a trip to for a 7/8 nights (Oct 14-22). Need to see 'must see' spots in Switzerland and couple of days in Vienna. Travelling with wife and 3 children (2,3,8) years. Kindly suggest some accommodation as well.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 4 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 5 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 6 Azores
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Short Trip in July
- 13 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 20 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Sim Card Options
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 38 Days in Paris