My friend and I are traveling in April arriving in Milan. I like to revisit Florence and Tuscany.
Should we rent a car and drive from Milan to Florence? or Train is more convenient?
are there places to see along the way?
Where should we stay and shop n Milan?
I welcome any suggestions and interesting tenantry.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 3 My 60th birthday surprises
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 8 Verona or Athens?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 20 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 21 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 22 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 23 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
A week trip arriving in Milan and visiting Florence in April