My friend and I are traveling in April arriving in Milan. I like to revisit Florence and Tuscany.
Should we rent a car and drive from Milan to Florence? or Train is more convenient?
are there places to see along the way?
Where should we stay and shop n Milan?
I welcome any suggestions and interesting tenantry.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Europe itinerary help!
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
A week trip arriving in Milan and visiting Florence in April