My friend and I are traveling in April arriving in Milan. I like to revisit Florence and Tuscany.
Should we rent a car and drive from Milan to Florence? or Train is more convenient?
are there places to see along the way?
Where should we stay and shop n Milan?
I welcome any suggestions and interesting tenantry.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Croatia Itenerary
- 3 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 4 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 7 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Bavaria in August
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 13 Bandol port of call
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 August
- 18 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 19 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 20 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris
A week trip arriving in Milan and visiting Florence in April