My friend and I are traveling in April arriving in Milan. I like to revisit Florence and Tuscany.
Should we rent a car and drive from Milan to Florence? or Train is more convenient?
are there places to see along the way?
Where should we stay and shop n Milan?
I welcome any suggestions and interesting tenantry.
A week trip arriving in Milan and visiting Florence in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 21 car rental advice in Portugal
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 Small group for Colosseum