My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 8 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 9 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 10 Europe itinerary review
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Train passes
- 14 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 15 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 3 Days in Naples...
- 18 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 19 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Renting International Cars from USA
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!