My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Edinbrugh
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 25 Maximizing Norway time