My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 2 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Norwegian Countryside
- 6 Just Back from Norway
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Amsterdam and ?????
- 10 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 11 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 12 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 16 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 17 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 18 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 19 Amsterdam Hotel
- 20 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 21 FCO connection time
- 22 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 23 Lagos Walking Tour
- 24 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 25 Where to stay in Dijon, France