My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 2 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 5 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 6 What Greek islands should I visit
- 7 baltic capitals
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 14 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 15 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 19 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 20 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 25 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers