My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트추천≪♨≫sksk-22.com≪♨≫안전토토추천
- 2 사설토토사이트추천"high-ct.com"코드show스포츠토토
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Places to stop/stay?
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 ATM help
- 17 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 18 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 19 Visit to Sardinia
- 20 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 25 Help me make this possible!