My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Engadine Valley help
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights