My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 8 Days in Spain
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Milan or Turin
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice