My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking hotels before trains
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 What to expect over Christmas
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 9 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Rome
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January