My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
A Week-Long Romantic Adventure in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Seville hotels
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 Italy
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Lavender Fields
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 Munich
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London