My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Garda Land
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 8 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Dublin Leap Card
- 12 Vatican City questions
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?