My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now