My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
A Week-Long Romantic Adventure in Iceland
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 How Long For Santorini?
- 7 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 8 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 confused by timeshare offer
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?