My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Iceland in the next year, and I wanted to ask who out there in the Fodor's world knows of some of the best nature spots to hit, where we could best view the Borealas, Hotel suggestions as well as the best time of year to make our journey there.
Yes, I am being a bit general right now but I am just beginning my research and any help would be more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 2 Switzerland Hotels
- 3 Florence and Rome
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 6 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 7 Amalfi October 16-25
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 10 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 11 21 nights in England, please help
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 16 Trip report European honeymoon
- 17 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Need advice on Greek islands
- 20 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 23 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich