We've found a good deal for a week in Vienna. Is this too long?
We're going to hire a car for possibly 3 days to explore the area. Is there enough to see to warrant staying there for a week?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 5 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 Trip to Switzerland
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Rome hotel
- 17 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?