My husband and I will be spending eight days in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy in mid-August and we would like to know where to base ourselves during our time there. We were considering either Parma and/or Bologna and we are interested in visiting Verona, Modena and Ravenna.
We would have no problem having two bases and maybe splitting the time between both Parma and Bologna, but we have also heard that spending time in Ravenna can be quite nice. As well, if you have any other suggestions of places to visit as day trips, please let us know.
We have been to other regions of Italy but we have always wanted to visit this area.
Your help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 부산경마예상之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之부산경마예상
- 4 경마배팅之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之경마배팅
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139