Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close