Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 소피텔카지노≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫카지노쪽박걸
- 2 서울카지노추천≪♨≫SKT110.CoM≪♨≫소피텔카지노
- 3 Escorted tours Norway
- 4 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 7 France on my own
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 14 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 20 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 23 favorite app for converting US $$
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City