Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 2 실시간바카라•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 실시간바카라
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Questions about Italy again
- 10 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 11 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 12 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 17 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 18 Train Question
- 19 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 GPS vs Google Maps
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 23 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 24 Bavaria in August
- 25 Austria czech republic itinerary