Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague hotels
- 2 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Munich
- 6 Puglia or La Langhe
- 7 What to expect over Christmas
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 14 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Rome
- 18 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 Northern lights in December
- 24 Booking hotels before trains
- 25 Flights from Croatia