Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome -- The next time around
- 2 Alitala
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 "Too Much Cows"
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 An evening in London
- 21 NYT article
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Athens Help
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy