Is it worth/too long spending a week just in Reykjavik? Because of budget issues, I can't make it to any other places in Iceland. I just want to stay put in one place, and I'm wondering whether just visiting Reykjavik is worth it or spending a week there would be too long.
A week in Reykjavik
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Which travel plan?
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Car in Prague
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.