My husband and I have rented Trulli Stella in the Puglia region for a week in October. We will have a rental car the entire time and are wondering what places we should be sure to see in the area. There is so much beautiful coast that it's hard to know where to start....
A week in Puglia with a rental car
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 9 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 10 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 11 Places to visit from London
- 12 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 13 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 14 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 17 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 20 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 21 Paris museums free admission
- 22 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 23 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 24 Spain with kids
- 25 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?