We are taking our teenagers to Paris for a week in December, although we are traveling on a budget we would like to try to find a central base from which we can easily access the museums - and shops!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: HP Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 HP printer
- 2 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 6 Couscous
- 7 European Vacation 2017
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 London in September
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM