We are taking our teenagers to Paris for a week in December, although we are traveling on a budget we would like to try to find a central base from which we can easily access the museums - and shops!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Interesting places to visit
- 14 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Budapest in December 2017