Some of you may have seen my other threads on here from Barcelona and Paris. I just spent a week in Lake Como and Venice and wanted to share the links to my blog with everyone. There are only two posts now, but there will be more. I'm not posting any text here because it's mostly photos.
A Week in Lake Como/Venice - Trip Report/Blog
- 1 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 2 Holocaust tours
- 3 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 Retirement Vacation
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 Almalfi in Late March??
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 13 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 French Riviera Overview
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 car hire france and spain
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?