Some of you may have seen my other threads on here from Barcelona and Paris. I just spent a week in Lake Como and Venice and wanted to share the links to my blog with everyone. There are only two posts now, but there will be more. I'm not posting any text here because it's mostly photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Visa Query
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 Visit to Sardinia
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Legal documents assistants
- 12 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
A Week in Lake Como/Venice - Trip Report/Blog