Some of you may have seen my other threads on here from Barcelona and Paris. I just spent a week in Lake Como and Venice and wanted to share the links to my blog with everyone. There are only two posts now, but there will be more. I'm not posting any text here because it's mostly photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
A Week in Lake Como/Venice - Trip Report/Blog