first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Budapest & Prague
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Athens
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You