first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
A week in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 2 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 6 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 Getting cash in Spain
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 16 stop in lisboa or not
- 17 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Paris Metro Closures??
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids