first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
A week in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 2 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 3 Ireland itinerary
- 4 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 5 Priceline for London hotels
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland