first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Beaune France