first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
A week in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Walking in Oslo
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 17 Paris Hidden Railway
- 18 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Akrotiri Tours