first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 London with kids
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 9 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 10 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Pousadas in Portugal
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 17 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Flight Cost to Athens
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice