first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Tuscany 6 nights
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 22 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 23 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?