first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 13 Milan or Turin
- 14 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers