first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)