first of all, I am new on forum so apologies if i have missed something.
We are traveling to italy in a last week of April. Arriving in Milan on 21.04.12 and
Planning to discover Tuscany, Florence, and Pisa. we have allowed 4 nights to discover region. then
Travel to Naples and spend 4 nights around Naples and amalfi coast.
visting country side.
(like every other tourist)
Can you please suggest nice and cheap accommodation (Area and hotels)?
Last time we were in Italy, we booked Hilton and chain hotel, later we realized that we hardly use any of luxury stuff it had, so this time we are looking at boutique hotels.
Also, should we hire a care or catch train everywhere?
We have been to venice and rome last year.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Itinerary Help
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 5 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 10 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 11 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 14 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 5 Days in Corsica
- 17 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 20 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions