I have a week available based in Ediburgh and I was wondering about worthwhile day trips from the city based on your experience with public transportation.
Thank you and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 celticmoon, a quick question
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 What fresh hell is this?
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Which Train Station in Venice
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!