I have a week available based in Ediburgh and I was wondering about worthwhile day trips from the city based on your experience with public transportation.
Thank you and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Japan or Italy next spring
- 7 short trip klon to koblenz
- 8 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 9 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 10 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 11 French air traffic control strike early July
- 12 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 16 Travel in England and Scotland
- 17 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 18 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 19 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 20 One day in Paris!
- 21 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 22 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 23 Must do/see in Rome
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 neighbourhood in Barcelona question