I feel badly for Spain, Greece, Portugal, etc. The unemployment and salary reductions are indeed bad. It seems that everyone has been forced into a "hunker down" mode. [Forerunner of the same in the USA since our debt approaches theirs?] My "vulture" question: Has anyone seen price reductions, deals, etc re travel that might be rooted in the general malaise?
A "vulture" question: Deals in Spain?
- 1 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 2 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 rand versus euro
- 5 Vacation rental in Provence
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 8 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 9 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 10 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 16 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 19 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 20 portugal
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London on a sunny day
- 25 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille